The water park is now open.
Liberty Lagoon Day Passes
Limited availability: call (816)335-4402 for availability
Day passes are valid from 9am to 5pm everyday.
Monday-Thursday: Swimmer passes are $10 + tax. Non-swimmer passes are $5 + tax.
Friday-Sunday: Swimmer passes are $12 + tax. Non-swimmer passes are $5 + tax.
Children 2 and under are free with paying swimmers.
You will be sharing the rest of the water park with hotel guests and pool party attendees holders.
We do not accept payments over the phone.
- Bring your own pool towels.
- Everyone is required to have a swimmer pass or a non-swimmer pass.
- The large water slide will close for 10 min every hour.
- The height requirement for the large slide is a minimum of 42 inches and a maximum of 300 pounds.
- If your child needs to go to the bathroom, please make sure they use a restroom.
- Day passes are non-refundable.
- Please use swim diapers for babies.
Please encourage your children to use restrooms during 10 min water slide breaks.
What to Wear for Non-Swimmers: The pool room is maintained at 85 F. Please dress accordingly.
Last revised: January 13th, 2019.